Digital Analytics Developer
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Digital Analytics Developer for an eight (8) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Working closely with Analytics Implementation Manager and come up efficient solutions for the marketing requirements;
- Working closely with website development teams to ensure accurate and timely delivery of the Digital Analytics Data Layer;
- Technical validation of digital analytics implementations;
- Technical integration of different data sources and marketing technologies;
- Ongoing technical support to existing clients;
- Developing customer experiences and scripts for A/B multivariate testing, behavioural targeting, and website personalization scenarios; and,
- Assisting in the diagnosis of analytics and website technical issues as they arise in the tagging of web and mobile pages, and facilitating quality assurance testing to ensure that implementations are functioning properly.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- Single page application experience is considered an asset – i.e. Angular, ReactJS, Ember;
- Mobile development experience (iOS and Android) is a bonus;
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages is considered an asset – i.e. Java, C#, etc.;
- Experience working in an agile development environment (including familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, gitlab, git);
- Experience with tag management systems (i.e. DTM, GTM, Tealium) is considered beneficial;
- Experience implementing analytics tags, advertising pixels, and passing data using custom code is considered an asset;
- The ability to simplify and develop efficient code and solutions;
- The ability to work well with others and take a collaborative approach; and,
- Taking an interest in digital analytics and marketing technology implementation and functionality.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.