Eagle is currently seeking a .Net Developer for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in April 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a .Net Developer
- Develop, test and implement changes or enhancements.
- Appropriately manage Project Manager Expectations on assigned tasks.
- Provide accurate estimates for tasks; report back to PM on any challenges with estimates
- Be able to priorities tasks and update PM on any issues
- Analyze user requirements for changes or enhancements.
- Provide regular status updates to the Project Manager.
- Maintain and create system documentation.
- Must be able to work in a self-sufficient manner and must be a good team player.
- Must possess a commitment to high quality deliverables.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with both clients and team members.
Skills and Qualifications of a .Net Developer
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Must have a quality oriented mindset to product quality deliverables;
- Hands-on experience using .NET/Telerik/Kendo;
- Hands-on experience using AngularJS;
- Hands-on experience with front-end development with UX design skills Hands-on experience with Web Services;
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server;
- Experience providing application development services;
- Experience with using source control, work management, and defect management software such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS);
- Must be able to work in a team environment, as well as independently with minimal supervision and work well under pressure;
- Demonstrate a positive and willing attitude;
- Experience in understanding user requirements and understanding/updating Use Case Specifications;
- Experience producing application related documentation with the use of tools such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel;
- Desirable Skills Matrix Years of Experience;
- Current ITIL Foundation Certification;
- Experience with public facing applications and application support;
- Mandatory skill--‘Recognized education in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.