Front-End .NET Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Front-End .NET Developer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing, testing, and implementing changes or enhancements;
- Managing Project Manager expectations on assigned tasks;
- Providing accurate estimates for tasks, reporting back to PM on any challenges with estimates;
- Analyzing user requirements for changes or enhancements;
- Providing regular status updates to the Project Manager; and,
- Maintaining and creating system documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Recognized education in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline;
- Hands-on experience using .NET/Telerik/Kendo;
- Hands-on experience using AngularJS;
- Hands-on experience with front-end development with UX design skills;
- Hands-on experience with Web Services;
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server;
- Experience providing application development services;
- Experience with using source control, work management, and defect management software such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS);
- The ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently with minimal supervision and work well under pressure;
- A positive and willing attitude;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- A quality oriented mindset to product quality deliverables;
- Experience in understanding user requirements and understanding/updating Use Case Specifications;
- Experience producing application related documentation with the use of tools such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel;
- Current ITIL Foundation Certification;
- Experience with public facing applications and application support;
- The ability able to work in a self-sufficient manner and must be a good team player; and,
- A commitment to high quality deliverables.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.