Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Solutions Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in complex applications and systems development, programming;
- Proposing solution options;
- Collaborating with stakeholders on project estimates;
- Producing top-notch functional, technical and user interface designs;
- Taking business, Enterprise Architecture, system performance and development standards requirements, and then develop functional, technical and user interface designs for an application and/or system;
- Consulting on development of the System Requirements Specification (SRS);
- Defining metrics and performance goals with technology partners and peers;
- Respect Client's technology delivery practices and standards, project management disciplines, business technology architecture, and risk and production capacity – this includes thorough project requirements, documentation, scope estimates and costs;
- Delivering effective and efficient solutions by meeting milestones and ensuring project deliverables are on time, within budget, and adhering to the corporate quality and security standards;
- Identifying ways to minimize cost, playing a role in introducing strategic solutions to support cost effectiveness and enhance stakeholder experience;
- Supporting knowledge management processes and ensuring knowledge is codified, monitored, tracked and managed;
- Ensuring design leverages existing reusable components, tracing back to business requirements, and that new modules are designed with reusability in mind;
- Identifying and addressing any issue that affects the integrity of the application (e.g. cross-capability/release issues); and,
- Providing technical support to promptly resolve escalated incidents/outages.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Solution developer 2yrs*
- 2 years SDS /SRS experience;
- 2 years Microsoft SQL server experience;
- 2 years RDBMS (understanding and knowledge) experience; and,
- 2 years Data warehouse understanding experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.