Eagle is currently seeking a Specialty Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing quality solutions for program/system issues consistent with project objectives and client requirements, and follow technology architecture standards;
- Conducting program/ system research, analysis, design and problem resolution;
- Delivering effective and efficient solutions by meeting key project milestones and overall project deliverables on time, within budget, and adhering to development and quality standards; and,
- Supporting a positive work environment that promotes customer service, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 1 year experience working with Angular 2 application;
- 2 years experience with source control GIT;
- 3 years experience working with data-handling using AJAX, JSON and REST API;
- Strong communication skills; and,
- 5 years experience in SDLC.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.