Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Support resource for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing first and second level meeting room support while contributing to a high level of reliability and availability of telecommunication hard/software supporting production environments through problem determination and resolution;
- Conducting daily health checks of meeting room technology to ensure reliability of equipment for meetings;
- Interacting with different staff and clients to provide exceptional customer service;
- Providing in-depth training to variety of users spanning all levels and departments on meeting room technology, including but not limited to; content sharing, video, and audio, and Microsoft Lync;
- Ensuring AV equipment is working each morning through daily health checks;
- Troubleshooting Cisco, Crestron, Extron technology in meeting rooms through having a good understanding of how the room works and is all connected;
- Providing exceptional customer service with excellent people skills while interacting with staff, executives, and clients;
- Working on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors;
- Providing end to end training of all meeting room technology and ongoing support;
- Providing Microsoft Lync training to a variety of users spanning all levels across the enterprise;
- Creating and maintaining a high standard of training through thorough documentation and process standards;
- Providing consultation for events coordinating AV requirements with event organizers;
- Setting up and executing events;
- Escalating more complex problems to Team Leads/Specialists/Managers; and,
- Providing first and second level support.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor's Degree or Post-Secondary education;
- Knowledge of computer software, such as configuration management software, desktop communications software, operating system software, and internet directory services software;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience;
- Tech Savvy, VGA/ HDMI, knowledge of how things are connected;
- Audio/Video background;
- Experience with Cisco video conferencing is nice to have;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving, customer service, and interpersonal skills; and,
- The ability to work independently and manage time.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.