Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Applications Programmer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing code & applications using Access, SQL;
- Providing office hour’s support to various applications in production environment;
- Debugging and providing valuable inputs to improvise the application and make the coding/application more efficient;
- Coding, testing, implementing and creating system documentation for computer programs and subsystems using multiple programming languages in development or maintenance environment;
- Interacting with customers to define system requirements and priorities;
- Leading subsystem designs and participating in system design projects;
- Analyzing, resolving, or assisting others in resolving production problems;
- Working with other team members to cooperatively design, develop and deploy quality solutions in order to satisfy project objectives and client requirements;
- Writing, testing and debugging code;
- Participating in code reviews;
- Complying with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology; and,
- Taking part in construction of the requirements, design, testing and deployment documents.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 4 years Application developer experience;
- 4 years MS Access experience;
- 4 years SQL experience;
- 4 years SDLC experience;
- 4 years Debug experience;
- 4 years Coding experience;
- 4 years VBA experience;
- 4 years Excel macros experience; and,
- Strong Communication skills verbal and written.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.