Senior Application Support Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Application Support Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying and resolving medium to highly complex production problems for support of applications;
- Managing, supporting, and resolving complex vendor and proprietary technical issues arising in a calm and efficient manner.
- Analyzing complex technical information to determine risk levels and technical feasibility when making changes to applications;
- Checking on overnight batch processes, market and client connectivity to ensure technology readiness and availability each day;
- Escalating technology issues to the appropriate application support and technology infrastructure groups;
- Leading project coordination efforts in on-boarding clients, synchronizing internal technology teams to provide optimal end-to-end solution for both internal and external clients; and,
- Identifying proactive solutions for recurring technology occurrences to benefit the business.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in enterprise-level work environments;
- PEGA support experience (development experience not required, but experience performing support tasks such as patch deployment, troubleshooting, etc);
- JBOSS Experience;
- Linux Experience;
- Experience with Shell Scripting;
- Apache Tomcat experience; and,
- Experience with clustered web and application servers.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.