Dynamics Functional Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Dynamics Functional Analyst for a permanent placement opportunity, scheduled to begin in immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Dynamics Functional Analyst
- Partner with the Supply Chain operations (and other) business units to develop an understanding of their business processes, assess end user needs and evaluate proposed system enhancements for suitability;
- Utilize Dynamics 365 application knowledge and expertise to recommend solutions that meet business requirements and resolve questions related to process changes impacting applications;
- Document high level and detailed Supply Chain functional requirements, functional designs, including business process flow charts, current state, future state, gaps, training materials, and end user documentation;
- Take ownership of the overall Supply Chain processes and related functions throughout the Dynamics 365 implementation and provide functional expertise to ensure solutions are efficiently and effectively implemented;
- Responsible for implementing enhancements, configuration changes, reports and integrations within Dynamics 365 to meet business objectives;
- Conduct system testing of Dynamics 365 functionality to ensure business processes are supported;
- Create test plans for implemented software and provide training on software changes when appropriate;
- Test the accuracy and completeness of all Supply Chain enhancements and customizations in Dynamics 365;
- Generate and update system and process documentation as required;
- Transfer system knowledge to internal support teams through documentation and formal training sessions;
- Escalate issues appropriately that require IT and/or business unit management involvement
- Partner with Supply Chain operations team to resolve any production support issues that may arise;
- Special projects and related duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications of a Dynamics Functional Analyst
- Proficiency in data mining, machine learning, or statistical software/programming languages, such as R, Python, SAS, SPSS etc.;
- Ability to understand complex business processes, concepts, and requirements and translate them into mathematical models;
- Expertise in Excel and SQL required, experience with data visualization software (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI, etc.), visual programming/data mining software (Alteryx, SPSS Modeler, RapidMiner, etc.) and APIs and knowledge of MDM and data architecture a plus;
- Willing and able to quickly and effectively learn new software, techniques, and concepts;
- Two plus (2+) years experience with hands on business analytics/statistical modeling, especially related to marketing attribution, customer segmentation, lifetime value, and marketing response;
- B.S. in Quantitative discipline such as: Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Engineering; M.S. degree or PhD a plus.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.