Manager of Data Analytics
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Manager of Data Analytics for a permanent placement opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Manager of Data Analytics
- Responsible for providing business intelligence (BI) subject matter expertise and leadership;
- Work closely with key stakeholders, collect requirements, and produce deliverables in the form of reports, dashboards, or raw datasets that will be used to drive business decisions;
- Designing large-scale analytical systems;
- Develop service offerings, demonstrates thought leadership, manages complex projects, builds relationships, recruits, and mentors staff, and collaborates with cross-functional teams;
- Providing thought leadership and business strategy acumen around advanced analytics and business information lifecycle;
- Leading customers through a value-based decision making cycle;
- Developing functional, non-functional and technical requirements based on business imperatives;
- Presenting to customer executive teams with authority and purpose;
- Directing resources in the execution of project tasks;
- Leading consultants in various project work streams;
- Estimating, planning and executing advanced analytics solutions;
- Managing multi-site project teams Placement Criteria & Requirements.
Skills and Qualifications of a Manager of Data Analytics
- Strong collaboration skills, works well with ambiguity, works well across roles and groups;
- Advanced analytical skills along with the ability to manage individuals and develop a cohesive, high functioning team;
- Ability and willingness to take the initiative to facilitate teamwork;
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively;
- Ability to interpret business requirements into functional and then technical requirements;
- Understanding of designing workflow/process-based systems;
- Data Modeling principles for relational and dimensional data structures;
- Data Warehouse design principles (e.g. Kimball, Inmon);
- Data Lake design principles;
- Hybrid enterprise data architecture;
- Taxonomies, Metadata Management and Master Data Management principles;
- Experience solutioning Cloud based enterprise data architectures;
- Data Stewardship, Ownership and Quality Management principles;
- Microsoft SQL Server Technologies: SQL Server core database engine (T-SQL code development); SQL Server Integration Services; SQL Server Analysis Services; SQL Server Reporting Services;
- Microsoft Office Technologies: Excel w/ Data Mining;
- Knowledge of Machine Learning models and advanced statistical techniques;
- Significant experience in data visualization (Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, etc.);
- Data modeling experience in Python or R.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.