Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client, who is looking for a Visual Designer. This is a three (3) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
The Visual Designer is responsible for ensuring a consistent and compelling customer experience through the company’s public and transactional online properties. The group works with Marketing, lines of business and other teams both inside and outside the Online Channel to identify and develop business opportunities online. As the group operates in the ever-changing interactive space and the extremely competitive financial industry, the work environment is fast-paced and challenging. The Visual Designer is responsible for executing creative concepts for the Online Channel in collaboration with copywriters, content strategists, interaction designers, developers and other visual designers.
The Senior Visual Designer contributes to the development of visual and interactive designs for user interfaces of company websites and related interactive applications, and implements designs developed by other staff as assigned.
This person should be passionate about design and enthusiastic about solving challenges with the creative team, as well as eager to grow and learn their craft.
- Five plus (5+) years of industry experience as a Visual Designer;
- Five (5+) years’ experience of applicable programs (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Strong design portfolio with relevant education;
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure, with careful attention to detail;
- Good working knowledge of front-end technologies (HTML 5, CSS3);
- Good understanding of interaction design practices and principles and content strategy;
- Understanding of motion design and the strengths and limitations of emerging technologies;
- Passion for design and enthusiasm for collaboration with other creatives;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to articulate concepts and rationale;
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable;
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively;
- AngularJS 1.0 and AngularJS 4.0 experience;
- Restful API development experience;
- Backend Nodejs development experience; and,
- Java development experience
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54621