Data Warehouse Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Warehouse Architect for a five (5) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing business and technical documentation to be implemented by NY and Toronto development teams;
- Leading in business analysis to address cross-regional requirements;
- Overseeing and/or executing test scripts within the testing environment, ensuring defects are logged, and documented for Developer corrections;
- Establishing and/or following established testing procedures, standards and processes;
- Leading in knowledge transfer within the team, and business units globally;
- Providing support and proactively contributing to the maturation of data management at an enterprise level;
- Logical and or physical modeling of data, making recommendations to improve data quality, adhering to industry best practices and standards for data quality;
- Contributing to the design and development of a data architecture management practice;
- Defining specifications, technical requirements, systems performance objectives and ongoing assessment of architectural strategy;
- Partnering with product SME’s, Treasury, and Risk Management stakeholders to develop a strategic analytics platform to optimize the dealer’s funding & financing needs;
- Acting as product manager and champion for the platform’s analytics and end-user experience;
- In-depth analysis on trades and products and their overall impact on the dealer's funding position;
- Driving and facilitating data on-boarding from source systems onto the target solution; and,
- Providing end-to-end test case development for developers and end-users.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- The ability to work with geographically distributed teams;
- The ability to address trading requirements in timely manner;
- Show excellent judgment;
- Start-up experience;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, in person, over telephone and emails;
- 7 Years of BSA and strong knowledge with data architecture experience;
- Knowledge of funding, cash and liquidity management experience;
- Derivatives pricing and cross-asset product knowledge;
- Hands-on expertise with business intelligence and data analytics;
- Trading platform expertise with both in-house and vendor systems;
- SQL or oracle database experience; and,
- Expert knowledge of testing to projects in which QA is engaged/ required.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.