Consultant – Enterprise Process Management
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client, who is looking for a Consultant – Enterprise Process Management. This is a nine (9) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
We are searching is looking for a Project Coordinator / Administrator to prepare communications, progress reporting and meeting agendas and minutes; Working with complex data in excel tables; Project scheduling, including action item tracking; Project and program invoicing and financial updates and tracking; Filing and document management; Conducting industry research and analysis; Assisting with obtaining quotes from subcontractors. Understanding of AutoCAD is required.
- Determine business priorities and objectives through consultation, and provide operational advice and guidance to management and business partners in formulating effective problem-solving approaches;
- Support projects of a moderate to high level of complexity, lead components of strategic initiatives, or conduct reviews related to Business Process Management;
- Lead process and data analysis to support decision-making and reporting and present information to various stakeholders;
- Lead and/or participate in work with process transformation teams to analyze, interpret, document and produce business insight that is related to the incumbent’s area of specialization, and ensure proposed recommendations are properly validated and communicated;
- Participate in all phases of projects by providing leadership in problem solving efforts to improve client experience, improve cycle time and reduce cost;
- Lead and/or conduct broad-based research of moderately complex business information to support process and data analysis activities;
- Utilize creative thinking to modify or select the most suitable approach that results in optimum solutions to business issues/challenges;
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional project team while providing support to Senior Consultants leading the process initiative/work package and overseeing the work of Senior Analysts/Specialists;
- Lead and/or support development of executive-ready presentations to summarize findings and recommendations in a concise manner;
- Work collaboratively with business partners leveraging their resources to gather information by leading and/or participating in process observations, time studies, and process mapping activities;
- Lead and/or participate in the documentation and development of the current state assessment identifying sources of information, detailed process descriptions, process stakeholders and pain points/opportunities for improvement;
- Lead and/or participate in the documentation and development of the future state including roadmap design, conducting cost/benefit analysis, establishing performance metrics and identifying risks (and their mitigation) to support implementation of the new process;
- Lead and/or support projects to completion within required timelines ensuring appropriate artefacts are delivered on time and as committed and project statuses are produced as required; and,
- Provide "informal" leadership, coaching, etc. on routine and non-routine issues for more junior members. .
- University degree in Business or Engineering (preferably Industrial, Manufacturing, or Chemical Engineering, or Engineering Science). MBA or other Master Degree, or professional designation would be seen as an asset;
- Previous experience with a banking background;
- Accounting background will be very helpful in this role (working with T tables);
- Experience successfully applying Business Process Management, Six Sigma, or Lean concepts; and,
- Solid technical skills
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54615