Eagle is assisting our client, who is looking for a Project Coordinator/ Administrator. This is a twelve (12) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
We are searching is looking for a Project Coordinator / Administrator to prepare communications, progress reporting and meeting agendas and minutes; Working with complex data in excel tables; Project scheduling, including action item tracking; Project and program invoicing and financial updates and tracking; Filing and document management; Conducting industry research and analysis; Assisting with obtaining quotes from subcontractors. Understanding of AutoCAD is required.
- Project Coordinator / Program Administrator will assist the Project Manager for projects in coordinating, planning, communicating and executing the delivery of core project components to our customer;
- The position reports to and supports the Project Management Head and assists the Project Manager with daily activities;
- Preparation of communications, progress reporting and meeting agendas and minutes;
- Working with complex data in excel tables;
- Project scheduling, including action item tracking;
- Project and program invoicing and financial updates and tracking;
- Filing and document management;
- Conducting industry research and analysis;
- Assisting with obtaining quotes from subcontractors;
- Assisting with addressing of deficiencies; and,
- Any other administrative tasks as required.
- Degree or Diploma is an asset;
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of experience with added previous experience of working in a professional environment/ project management is considered an asset);
- Possess excellent Microsoft application skills (Excel, Word and Outlook);
- Experience with MS Project would be considered an asset;
- Excellent skills with MS Excel including working with Pivot tables;
- Reliable knowledge of Windows 2003;
- Having previous experience or knowledge of Word and Autocad would be an asset;
- Detail-oriented, with an emphasis on quality of work;
- Proven exceptional work-ethic, self-motivated, and highly driven;
- Good verbal communication and writing skills are essential;
- Polished "follow up" and information gathering skills;
- Excellent organizational skills; and,
- Must be flexible and willing to perform other duties as required.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54612