Client Service Advisor
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client, who is looking for an experienced Client Service Advisor. This is a twelve (12) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin in May.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with Corporate clients and sensitive clients;
- Product knowledge of over 30 products/services offered by client;
- Pull up receipts for investigation; and,
- If needed, Reach out to third party to investigate transactions.
- Post-Secondary education with an interest in Finance or Accounting;
- Worked in a related field is very strong asset;
- Previous call center experience (this role is not a call center, but experience is good);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Customer service where they are handling request (non retail);
- Detail oriented with a proactive thirst for learning;
- Tackling multiple task in an ever-changing environment; and,
- Is a key team player.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54611