IT Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client, who is looking for an IT Project Manager. This is a twelve (12) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
The main function of an IT Project Manager is to oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities that include project design, scope management, cost control, quality and performance reporting.
- Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope;
- Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising;
- Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements;
- Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs;
- Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing;
- Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures;
- Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses;
- Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized; and,
- Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred;
- PMP or PMI certification;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of Real Estate in IT experience;
- Proven project management experience;
- People management and team building skills;
- Financial Management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities;
- Proven ability to learn business processes quickly and to work well with business partners at different levels within the organization;
- Strong ability to assess risk and apply management principles to technology applications/products and business functions; and,
- Experience delivering technology and business application solutions in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54610