Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Procurement Analyst for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing leading-edge advice to internal customers on procurement strategies;
- Analyzing spending patterns of corporate expenditures and identifying opportunities for cost efficiency;
- Analyzing business processes of internal customers and recommends changes contributing to cost/operating efficiency;
- Developing and recommending procurement strategies for senior management approval;
- Mapping out project scopes and plans for major procurement initiatives;
- Determining project milestones and monitoring progress;
- Working with suppliers and internal customers to develop transition plans to minimize implementation risks;
- Developing strategies and tactics for negotiations and conducts negotiations with potential suppliers;
- Leading the competitive bid process;
- Developing and/or reviewing product specifications, performance and evaluation criteria;
- Developing, soliciting, and evaluating bids;
- Developing evaluation framework to assess supplier options;
- Awarding business/contracts to successful bidder;
- Informing unsuccessful bidders and providing explanation;
- Developing contracts reflecting all agreed pricing, schedules, payment terms and conditions; and,
- Coordinating with relevant departments in the contract development process.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with Canadian public procurement;
- IT procurement and knowledge; and,
- Attention to detail.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.