OpenText WEM (Web Experience Management) Platform Developer
Eagle is assisting our client, who is looking for an OpenText WEM (Web Experience Management) Platform Developer. This is an eight (8) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
OpenText WEM (Web Experience Management) Platform Developer that will perform the following tasks:
- Templates and Layout Development;
- Display View Development; and,
- Deployment Scripts
- University or College degree with related work experience;
- Two (2) to five (5) years relevant work experience;
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues and develop innovative solutions;
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work effectively with other in teams;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions; and,
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54608