Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client, who is looking for an experienced Senior Consultant. This is a six (6) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
We are looking for a CakePHP framework developer with strong understanding of the PHP programming language. Full Stack Developer with PHP, MVC framework experience.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Work on a collaborative team analyzing client issues and developing solutions;
- Supervise junior staff and manage parts of client engagements;
- Author presentations and present findings to clients; and,
- Prioritize objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting.
- Undergraduate degree
- Graduate degree or professional designation an asset;
- Two (2) to five (5) years relevant work experience;
- Minimum two (2) years of PHP experience;
- Minimum one (1) year experience in CakePHP framework;
- Experience with the entire LAMP Stack (Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP);
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence;
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues and develop innovative solutions for clients;
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work effectively with other in teams;
- Ability to communicate, interact, and cooperate with clients;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions; and,
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54607