Intermediate .Net Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate .Net Developer for an eight (8) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with any existing team to help build new applications and enhance existing systems within an exciting broadcast environment; and,
- Providing solutions in a quickly changing environment.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft’s .Net Framework and the C# programming language;
- Experience with MSSQL;
- A minimum of 7 years experience who knows that the key to any successful software is understanding the needs of the users;
- Experience in working directly with users;
- The ability to manage several projects simultaneously; and,
- Experience working with video systems would be an asset.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.