Solution Architect - Bilingual
Eagle is assisting our client, who is looking for an experienced Bilingual Solution Architect. This is a twelve (12) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
Our Client is planning to launch an initiative to assess and improve Human Resources practices and business processes - and implement a new HR Information Management Solution (HRIMS) to enable this transformation. Our client is looking for a Solution Architect to lead this multi-year initiative.
Many of our client's current business processes and supporting technology solutions were established more than twenty years ago and have been heavily modified (and highly customized) throughout the years to adapt to changing reality. A transformational change is required to modernize the HR function and re-align processes and tools through: simplification and harmonization, more automation, more digital (less paper) to expand capabilities, increase efficiencies and improve agility.
The general accountabilities of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the overall architecture, for current and future state, of one or more application systems define the solutions and platform architectures for new development projects;
- Design optimized integration points between systems to establish the overall solution;
- Participate in design reviews; validate technology approaches and associated work products to ensure adherence to company guidelines;
- Ensure existing application and/or data-security policies are followed, and incorporate security requirements into the overall architecture;
- Ensure data quality and integrity in accordance with defined roles, processes, and criteria;
- Develop proof of concept prototypes for solutions and platforms to ensure viability;
- Contribute to the development of standards and guidelines and contribute to the continuous improvement of the architecture of our applications;
- Provide technical leadership of for complex technical issues related to complex coding, and design; and,
- Provide guide to the functional specialist team in the implementation, integration and configuration of the solution.
- Must be fluent in English and French to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently, to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or the equivalent);
- A Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in application development with progressively senior roles related to Senior Application Development;
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in the application architecture/design, coding and their applications;
- Thorough and detailed understanding of application performance issues and performance tuning techniques;
- Strong knowledge of hardware infrastructure supporting application development;
- Familiarity and experience with at least one architecture framework (e.g., Zachman, TOGAF) is an asset;
- Proven familiarity with software architecture design patterns and their application;
- Thorough understanding of object oriented programming and design, SOA, common web technologies;
- Proven expertise in programming languages and Application development (including C# and Java, ASP.Net and VB.Net), familiarity with current trends and industry best practices;
- Experience in programming synchronic and a synchronic interfaces using Java, C # or ASP.NET, bus messaging, XML and Web SOAP or Rest Web services;
- Strong knowledge of Oracle,SQL server, MySQL and MongoDB databases;
- Performance Tuning, Memory Management; and Analysis;
- Virtualization tools such as Citrix, VmWare.
- Previous experience with Management of several different cloud-based HR system implementations (e.g. SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle HCM Cloud, Workday, Ultimate UltiPro or similar);
- Assessment, design and delivery of a client's current processes based on leading practices;
- HCM strategy and transformation consulting across people, process and organization enabled by technology;
- Experience in working with Cloud (SaaS) and On-Premise HR solutions and vendors, including vendor selection, contract negotiation, support model definition and implementation, business continuity plan, security, service level agreement, contract termination condition, cost of ownership;
- Technical acumen of system configuration, especially for cloud integrations;
- Experience in assisting the client as a point of reference while transitioning from an on premise system to cloud-based technology;
- Management of teams with multiple work streams and across multiple time zones; supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback; and,
- Experience with Business Intelligence and Performance Management software tools.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54602