Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Financial Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Monthly course fee and invoice processing;
- Monthly journal entries;
- Providing ongoing financial support for month-end and year-end processes to the team;
- Monthly audit review of general ledger transactions;
- Participating on projects and acting as a subject matter expert to ensure financial information is budgeted and reported completely and accurately;
- Building strong relationships with the faculty and providing value added services to insure accurate financial results;
- Providing support to internal and external auditors by providing documentation and information as required;
- Completing the monthly financial audits including HGL review for the various cost centres within the IFL; and,
- Optimizing the use of new technology and information systems updates to improve processes and system efficiencies.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Actively pursuing an accounting designation;
- 2-3 years relevant experience in a financial reporting environment;
- Finance experience and strong Excel Skills;
- Knowledge of bank systems including; MPM, Progress and MRP;
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy; and,
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting or related discipline.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.