Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for an eleven (11) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in June 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Project Manager
- Manage scope, project plans and project lifecycle documentation;
- Manage resources and budget including external vendor resource and support;
- Ensure project milestones are realized on time and budget;
- Align with inter-connected CST projects and provides project leadership;
- Data Conversion plans, integration design, solution definitions;
- Manage expectation of project director;
- CST leadership and other stakeholders;
- Communication and follow-up;
- Proposed viable and appropriate solutions to resolve complexly integrated clinical and business challenges;
- Develop tactical plan options to meet strategic requirements;
- Troubleshoot and resolve critical system issues;
- Prepare briefing notes to escalate issues in a timely fashion;
- Value stream mapping balanced scorecard, kaizen events, process mapping, spaghetti diagrams, visual management;
- Align system implementation to associate;
- Clinical and Systems Transformation activities;
- Ensure solutions will be provide appropriate data for benefits evaluation.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Project Manager
- Senior Level is Required;
- A Degree in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of four (4) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Diploma in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of five (5) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Certificate in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of six (6) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- An absolute minimum of eight (8) years of directly related Consulting Category experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.