Internal Audit Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client, who is looking for an experienced Internal Audit Manager. This is a six (6) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
The general accountabilities of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the Audit Committee in discharging their responsibilities;
- Contribute to the achievement of Bell Canada’s business objectives;
- Provide assurance that Bell Canada’s governance risk and control management systems, and processes are understood and managed appropriately;
- Create a value-adding risk knowledge base;
- Lead or partner with other auditors to plan and execute audit assignments with a particular focus on Information Technology and Cyber Security;
- Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of core business processes and technology controls;
- Document findings in a structured manner;
- Clearly articulate risks/control concerns to Business Unit Management, ensuring proposed management action plans will adequately address the identified risks; and,
- Write concise and easy to understand audit reports.
- Minimum 10 Years of experience in Cyber Security and IT Audit, including hands-on experience;
- Deep knowledge of the general security threat landscape and regulatory requirements;
- Remain current on Cyber Security knowledge;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong facilitation and negotiation skills;
- Innovative and creative;
- Customer oriented;
- Team player;
- Strong Coaching skills;
- Demonstrate leadership and accountability;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Interest for process improvements and problem solving;
- Ability to maintain information in confidence and exercise good judgement;
- University Degrees in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or Accounting;
- Prior hands-on knowledge of networking, scripting and/or web development;
- Security certifications and designations such as CISSP, CISM, CompTIA Security, GEH, GSEC, OSCP, OSCE, GWAPT, GMOB, GXPN are assets;
- Knowledge of OWASP, ISO, NIST, ISF, SANS or other security-related frameworks;
- Experience in due diligence, and special investigations; and,
- Knowledge in data analytics, big data technology or SAP would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54588