Senior Report Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Report Analyst for an eleven (11) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Report Analyst
- Perform analysis and Requirements Gathering: Work with business stakeholders to determine reporting requirements;
- Build Report Prototypes: Build prototypes to match business needs;
- Design, Develop and Deploy: Design, build and deploy reports to meet business requirements;
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Report Analyst
- Minimum of five years of proven experience as report analyst;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude;
- Strong organizational skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.