Digital Optimization Developers
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client, who is looking for two (2) experienced Digital Optimization Developers with sufficient Adobe Target (formerly Test & Target) experience/knowledge. This is a ten (10) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
We are currently looking for a Digital Optimization Developer with a strong web development background to join our growing Digital Optimization team. Working closely with the Digital Optimization team, the Digital Optimization Developer will develop user experiences and customer journeys that will allow us to conduct A/B and multivariate tests, deploy targeted experiences, and deliver personalized customer experiences on our digital properties.
The general accountabilities of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop customer experiences and scripts for A/B or multivariate testing, behavioral targeting, and website personalization scenarios;
- Work closely with website development teams to coordinate A/B tests and campaigns to ensure accurate and timely delivery of text experiences;
- Technical validation and QA of A/B testing and targeted experience to ensure accuracy and quality;
- Support technical integration of different data sources and marketing technologies to provide better data capture and analysis capabilities of various experiences; and,
- Single page application experience is considered an asset – i.e. Angular, ReactJS, Ember;
- Has worked in an agile development environment (including familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, gitlab, git);
- Experience with Adobe Target (formerly Test & Target) is considered a big plus;
- Experience with tag management systems (i.e. DTM, GTM, Tealium) is beneficial;
- Able to simplify and develop efficient code and solutions;
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail;
- Demonstrates curiosity and a desire to continuously learn new things; and,
- Ability to work well with others and take a collaborative approach.
Candidates should have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience with the following:
- HTML, JAVA SCRIPT, CSS,
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54585