Apple/Macintosh Business Analyst & Technical Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client, who is looking for an experienced Apple/Macintosh Specialist with sufficient Project Management/Business Analyst experience within IT Infrastructure. This is a six (6) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
The general accountabilities of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop a plan/approach to the above listed scope of work;
- Ensure that the Apple hardware inventory is updated and establish and implement processes for future updates;
- Facilitate workshops with client business areas to understand their use cases for Apple hardware and implement processes to facilitate better end user support from IT;
- Evaluate and assess the client’s existing Macintosh management tools and provide go-forward recommendations;
- Work with internal IT team resources to facilitate progress on deliverables;
- Develop hardware and software standards for the client’s Apple hardware;
- Ensure the delivery of this project is within scope, within budget and on time;
- Manage assigned IT team resources and their availability; and,
- Produce documentation throughout the project as required by the Manager.
- University/Community College degree in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering or equivalent is a definite asset;
- Apple and Project Management certification is an asset;
- Relevant experience in Apple products and enterprise management tools;
- Proven experience completing similar assignment in other distributed organizations;
- Solid experience in executing Systems Integration tests, analyzing results and creating management reports as needed;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in writing documentation;
- Experience in tracking problems and issues towards successful completion;
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment;
- Solid understanding and experience in working with Apple products on an enterprise level;
- Experience in Apple integration into corporate network/Active Directory as well as security; and,
- Strong overall knowledge of technology infrastructure, including Windows and MS Office.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54583