Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Senior Business Analyst. This is a five (5) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for selecting and using a proven structured approach (e.g. BABOK guide) to define, documenting, presenting, use cases, wireframes, and/or mock-ups.
- University Degree or Community College Diploma (2 year program);
- Three (3) years of experience in the role of Senior Business Analyst;
- Demonstrate qualifications to work as a business analyst working in IT system development and support;
- Five plus (5+) years of previous experience as a senior business analyst working in the IT system development and support field;
- Experience working with cross functional business and technical teams that includes a mix of in-house resources and external stakeholders;
- Cross functional business and technical and external stakeholder team work experience;
- Demonstrate time management skills and understanding of business analysis concepts;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience with BPMN modeling would be considered an asset;
Excellent communication skills (oral and written), organizational, and analytical skills;
- Knowledge of IT system concepts and how they impact business processes;
- Advanced level of familiarity with Microsoft Office 2010 (PowerPoint, Visio, Word, and SharePoint 2010);
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in the majority of Microsoft products; and,
- Five plus (5+) years of experience working in the IT system development and support field, including creating use cases and business models processes consisting of wireframes and mock-ups. Including demonstrating process analysis, workflow, intelligent e-form development and portal, and evaluation of business processes.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54580