Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a five (5) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the initiation and planning phases of the project by reviewing, analyzing and understanding the scope;
- Integrating the project information into a project management plan;
- Performing activities to produce the project deliverables and defining the tools required to measure, monitor and manage the timely completion of the project; and,
- Selecting and using a proven structured approach (e.g. PMBOK guide).
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- University Degree or Community College Diploma (2 year program)’
- PMP Certification; and,
- 2 Years of IM/IT Experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.