Senior Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Senior Project Managers for a ten (10) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Planning, development, sourcing and implementation of project initiatives that utilize information technology solutions;
- Defining the project scope, developing project guidelines, obtaining business and information technology sponsor approvals and coordinating the resources necessary to successfully complete the project;
- The project coordination, development of plans and schedules, resource management, including team member selection, estimation and project maintenance;
- Managing multiple projects, or one project over $5M;
- Supervising other Project Managers and managing scope that is partially defined;
- Providing end-to-end project management for highly complex projects with high impact;
- Defining the work framework and reporting according to the set framework (schedule, budget etc.);
- Taking corrective action, reporting on overall status rather than individual items;
- Pro-actively managing risks to project success; and,
- Validating the critical path for each projects, the WBS and associated detailed tasks defined by the PM.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- PMP and 8 years PM experience;
- Previous experience in security projects is an asset;
- Previous experience with running RFPs is mandatory;
- Background in infrastructure is preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to manage and track multiple projects through the life cycle steps of initiation, planning, execution and project closure;
- Knowledgeable about existing and planned Information Architecture and Information Management methodologies;
- Contributed to improvements in life cycle, based on lessons learned;
- Knowledgeable in Telecom and Telecom Networks;
- Undergraduate degree, required. Graduate degree, preferred;
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience; and.
- Industry certification preferred.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.