Senior Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Systems Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing Senior Systems Analysis (SSA) with the skills necessary to provide day-to-day direction, leadership and mentorship to team-members responsible for SharePoint development and application support and communications with business owners of solutions developed on SharePoint.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English;
- A university degree in Computer Science or similar discipline is preferred but an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered;
- Senior System Analyst experience including requirements analysis, systems analysis, and technical architecture activities;
- 5 years demonstrated IM/IT experience;
- 3 years experience in systems analysis, design, development and implementation of custom SharePoint solutions and/or providing specialized advice on how to use SharePoint;
- 5 years demonstrated competency in effective interactive communication and presentation skills, specifically in collaborating with senior level stakeholders and presentation of highly complex systems;
- 5 years demonstrated competency in requirements elicitation, requirements prioritization;
- Knowledge of Usability Methodology/Practices;
- 5 years demonstrated experience in developing operational procedures, standards and/or policy to achieve the identified technical outcomes;
- 2 years demonstrated experience within a team environment where the candidate was called on to perform tasks in a mixture of collaborative and autonomous modes;
- SharePoint 2013 with a working knowledge of powershell, web content management, managed meta-data, search, and user profile services;
- 3 years experience in developing and managing SharePoint Workflows;
- 3 years experience in using SharePoint variations and multilingual environments;
- 2 years experience with InfoPath Forms Solutions;
- 3 years experience with Administering High Availability SharePoint and/or SQL Server Environments is considered an asset; and,
- 2 years experience with Office 365 and/or SharePoint 2016 is be considered an asset.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.