Eagle is currently seeking a Systems Analyst for a twenty four (24) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing the Technical Analyst role for the IT activities of the operations and maintenance of Applications;
- Leading the system design, development, implementation, integration and configuration of systems;
- Ensuring that secure application design and coding requirements are being met for ongoing release maintenance and support;
- Leading and supporting the test team in the development of business test cases;
- Completing all assigned development and maintenance tasks (service requests, releases, incidents, problems, etc.);
- Working with the various stakeholders (Business Teams, Application Support Teams, DBAs, vendors, other development teams, etc.) to ensure successful implementation; and,
- Leading ongoing performance testing of the applications when required.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered;
- A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience;
- Experience with Integration Engines – preferably Orion Rhapsody;
- A minimum of one (1) year experience with Drug Information System implementations;
- Experience in developing and managing the implementation of technical solutions in an operational environment;
- Strong problem solving skills, including analyzing a current, possibly sub-optimal solution and proposing a better alternative that can be implemented within the time and other system constraints;
- Experience in architecture where multiple systems and domains need be considered from an enterprise view;
- Experience with architecting/implementing around a Service-Oriented Architecture;
- Experience in security relating to data confidentiality and client privacy issues in application design and development
- Experience with system performance analysis and optimization; and,
- Experience with database design and tuning/indexing for SQL Server.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.