Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a seven (7) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Business Analyst
- Gather, analyze and confirm business requirements from all sites in scope;
- Gather, analyze and confirm the technical and facility requirements from all sites in scope;
- Participate in the technical design solution for all sites;
- Solicit, evaluate and procure required services and equipment from vendors;
- Collaborate with vendors to design streamlined, repeatable deployment schedule;
- Execute deployment plan to (up to) three identified Proof-of- Concept (PoC) sites;
- Finalized deployment plan for remaining non acute site (Phase 2 non acute project);
- Consolidate and analyze in scope sites based on the available information;
- Contribute in design of requirements questionnaire and Wi-Fi assessment forms;
- Strategize on information gathering by attending sites in scope with network engineer(s);
- Initiate contact with site and coordinate required site visit(s);
- Gather requirements, consolidate information and obtain necessary approvals;
- Collaborate with project team to determine vendor requirement and support the
- procurement process;
- Assist with vendor onboarding;
- Collaborate with vendors and service provider to design a deployment plan specifically for each site based on the site requirements;
- Collaborate with project manager and vendor(s) to determine the overall site deployment schedule;
- Act as implementation coordinator to oversee the day-to- day implementation;
- Act as site liaison for the deployment team
- Provide communication materials and change management to the site;
- Perform site testing and deployment review once completed;
- Incorporate lesson learned from the proof-of- concept deployment to the deployment templates and processes;
- Participate in finalizing the deployment planning to the rest of the sites;
- Participate in Business case preparation for the deployment to the rest of sites.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Business Analyst
- Proven experience in requirements elicitation and analysis;
- Proven experience in stakeholder engagement and client interfacing;
- Prior experience in leading projects or rollout activities;
- Health care experience preferred;
- Understanding of Wi-Fi and Wireless technologies is preferred;
- Experience working on large health care integration initiatives/projects preferred.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.