Senior Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for an eight (8) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
- The Project Manager should have an undergraduate University degree in Computer Science, Business, Project Management or related discipline or certification in Information Technology from a recognized community college;
- An equivalent combination of training and experience may also be considered;
- Resource must be able to effectively communicate in English (spoken and written);
- Years of IM/IT Experience (12 years of experience);
- Years of recent project management experience (10 years of experience);
- Years of recent PPM capability (people, process, technology) implementation experience (10 years of experience)
- Years of CA PPM/Clarity implementation experience (5 Years);
- Years of PPM capability leading change planning experience (5 Years);
- Demonstrated communication skills and experience working with executive level stakeholders;
- Years of CA PPM/Clarity training experience (5 Years);
- Demonstrated experience in project management methodologies and deliverables;
- Demonstrated experience and strategies in leading geographically distributed project teams;
- Knowledge, skill and experience using software tools such as Project, Excel, the Microsoft Office suite of products (5 Years);
- Demonstrated experience in deploying large applications through various environments or sites such as System Test, User Acceptance Testing and/or Production; and,
- Current certification from a recognized professional Project Management association, such as PMP or Prince 2 certification would be an asset.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54568