Support Services Coordinator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Support Services Coordinator for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Processing purchase order requisitions with efficiency and accuracy;
- On-line receiving of purchase orders, based upon completed work or goods received;
- Recording and following up of on-going purchase order commitments;
- Analysis of expense lines to insure completeness and accuracy;
- Preparation of any required month-end reports; and,
- Maintenance of system records for administration of close out process.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Basic understanding of accounting concepts, purchasing and ideally telephony;
- MS Office experience – Need to have strong Excel, Outlook and Word
- 2 years working experience, preferably in a financial / administrative environment;
- Advanced computer skills including MS Excel, Outlook and Word;
- Knowledge of PO, AP, PA and Oracle mainframe ebiz Financial suite would be an asset; and,
- Fundamental understanding of accounting concepts such as accruals etc.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.