Test Automation Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking three (3) Test Automation Specialist for a eight (8) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- The automation of application testing to minimize/eliminate manual intervention;
- Working with automation tools, developing automation scripts and setting test automation standards;
- For completeness and accuracy of automation test data entry and record keeping of tests completed, assisting with functional and technical test case and script design reviews;
- Creating automated test scripts for change requests and project changes based on functional or technical design documentation;
- Converting requirements and design documents or existing manual test scripts into a set of automated test cases and script;
- Ensuring compliance with methodology;
- Performing end-to-end integrated automation testing of key business processes using available tools and applications;
- Assisting in identifying, analyzing, mitigating and responding to project and operational risks;
- Assisting in utilizing efficient and effective processes and standards in order to continuously improve the test automation service;
- Ensuring fixes are tested and verified until requirements are met;
- Driving the efficient quality of applications through solid testing methods and improving effectiveness by identifying the right set of test cases and scenarios to automate and execute, and performs defect tracking and coordinates test automation related activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- Demonstrated a working or functional proficiency level which enables the competency to be exercised effectively (has working or functional command of the competency);
- Solid knowledge of Testing Tools used for automated testing and can design and create new automated test script;
- 5+ years of experience with HP ALM and Unified Functional Testing (UFT) – Script Development & Maintenance;
- 5+ years experience in VB Script and GUI testing techniques;
- Experience in SQL database Queries and data driven testing;
- Experience with ALM OTA (Open Test Architecture);
- Advanced experience with Excel macros;
- Experience with windows and Unix operating systems;
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills with strong programming background;
- Demonstrated skills in the following testing toolsets: HP Suite (ALM, BPT, UFT & Load Runner, MQ Messaging);
- Experience with automation test strategy, automation testing framework, planning, execution, and analysis of detailed test plans for multiple releases;
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Time management skills;
- The ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language;
- The ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment; and,
- PTC or railways experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.