Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and closing of two projects;
- Leading the initiation and planning, reviewing, analyzing and clarifying project scope, integrating project information into project management plans; and,
- Performing activities to produce project deliverables, defining and employing tools required to measure, monitor and manage the timely completion of the projects.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrated qualifications to work as a Senior IT Project Manager working in IT system development and support.
- 5 years experience working as a Senior IT Project Manager working in IT system development and support;
- 5 years demonstrate work experience;
- 5 years experience working with and leading cross functional business and technical teams that include a mix of in-house and external resources and stakeholders;
- Demonstrated work type and experience;
- Cross functional business and technical and external stakeholder team work experience;
- 5 years experience working with Service New Brunswick, Province of New Brunswick or other public sector entities will be considered an asset;
- 5 years experience in change management activities;
- 5 years experience in cost estimating, resource planning, and project time management skills;
- Experience required in all MS applications with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the majority of Microsoft products; and,
- Experience working with IT system development and support, including creating project management deliverables and preparing schedule and cost estimates.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.