Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin in May.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or a related discipline. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered;
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English both verbal and written;
- Business Systems Analyst experience including requirements elicitation and documentation, solution analysis and design activities with eight (8) years of experience;
- Demonstrated Information Management/Information Technology with eight (8) years of experience;
- Experience engaging with subject matter experts to articulate business priorities and desired outcomes, and identify and describe core business capabilities with eight (8) years of experience;
- Experience in producing visual models and diagrams that clearly depict the relationship between business functions and various system components with eight (8) years of experience;
- Proven experience performing business analysis for complex business transformation initiatives in a multi-entity organizational environment with eight (8) years of experience;
- Demonstrated experience working within a team environment where the candidate was called on to perform tasks in a mixture of collaborative and autonomous modes with eight (8) years of experience;
- Demonstrated competency in workshop facilitation and prioritization activities with eight (8) years of experience;
- Demonstrated competency in effective interactive communication and presentations, specifically with management/senior-level stakeholders with five (5) years of experience;
- D5 Demonstrated experience in documenting/diagramming business processes and workflows with five (5) years of experience;
- Demonstrated experience in developing operational procedures, standards, and/or policies to achieve identified business outcomes with five (5) years of experience;
- Current certification from a recognized professional business analysis association, such as PMI-PBA, IIBA-CBAP would be an asset;
- Previous experience working with real property evaluation and/or geomatics-based systems would be an asset; and,
- Previous experience working in or for the public sector would be an asset.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54555