Senior IT Project Coordinator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Senior IT Project Coordinators for six (6) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Coordinating project activities;
- Tracking work completed and updating schedules and tracking tools;
- Organizing and publishing project documents on SharePoint;
- Making decisions and recommendations on highly technical or complex issues without formal guidelines or precedents while exercises resourcefulness and ingenuity to interpret policy;
- Working independently and operating outside of established guidelines;
- Developing risk mitigation and ongoing improvements and developments in projects; and,
- Providing leadership.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree; and,
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in a relevant field.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.