AML PMO - Senior PM Spanish
Eagle is currently seeking an AML PMO - Senior PM Spanish. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Driving key insights from a 2nd line execution perspective, to inform executive leadership;
- Driving the 2nd line plan view and required decisions / approaches;
- Driving the overall 2nd line program execution, working with the AML leads and business execution teams in both an advisory and challenge function to drive resolution;
- Coordinating with enterprise technology for overall technology planning and reporting;
- Identifying and raising any enterprise activities that may be common across the business lines;
- Preparing status reports for 2nd line executive steering and risk committees;
- Coordinating with the EPMO program delivery and reporting teams to feed data into enterprise status reports;
- Coordinating with the EPMO financial team to maintain local budget forecasts;
- Working with the AML leads, business execution teams, and IT to create and maintain the Microsoft Project detailed project plan and master data file on all initiatives;
- Creating and maintaining all PowerPoint-based graphical roadmap views for leadership consumption and local initiative RAID logs; and,
- Identifying, documenting, assessing, and monitoring all GAMLU workstream-level dependencies, risks, issues, and required decisions.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University Degree, or equivalent relevant experience;
- Bilingualism – English and Spanish;
- Several years of experience and success in leading and managing complex projects in an official PM capacity, demonstrating PMO methodologies for plan, risk, issue, and decision management and reporting;
- Ability to meet high standards of work, be comfortable in a dynamic and focus-heavy environment, and demonstrate high levels of professionalism;
- Ability to build relationships and influence across all stakeholders through strong interpersonal skills and consensus building;
- Ability to facilitate problem solving sessions and lead working teams through a methodical approach to identifying, clarifying, and scoping issues, followed by solution definition and planning;
- Strong analytical capabilities to model and solve problems individually;
- Strong content creation and presentation skills, to clearly capture, shape, and convey messages to an executive audience;
- Demonstrated understanding and application of fundamental finance knowledge, ability to create and manage basic financial or forecasting models for program planning and benefit tracking and reporting;
- Proficiency in MS Project, MS Excel for data capture and analysis, and MS PowerPoint for leadership communication;
- PMP or related certification (an asset);
- MBA (an asset); and,
- Previous AML / Regulatory / Compliance experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.