Quality Assurance Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst for a ten (10) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning and coordinating a testing effort for a project to move a legacy COBOL application off the mainframe into a Distributed Environment;
- Providing deep expertise in planning, construction, and executing test scripts;
- Overseeing the testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology as specified in the testing approach;
- Developing end-to-end testing strategies through the use of quality process and methodologies; and,
- Defining, documenting, and obtaining approval for Test Strategy and Approach including objectives, over phasing, and testing.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- The ability to cope with growing complexity and creativity in design by thinking outside the box to determine the best way a test can be performed; and,
- The ability to apply both business and functional knowledge.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.