Eagle is currently seeking a Cobol Developer. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) or more years demonstrated competency in writing test plans and test case;
- Five (5) or more years of experience leading a team to successfully complete unit testing and UAT;
- Five (5) years’ experience using HP ALM Quality Centre (QC) software within project and operational (regression testing) scenarios;
- Five (5) years’ experience in writing and executing automated functional test scripts using HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT);
- Five (5) years’ experience in writing and executing test cases for functional and non-functional requirements;
- Five (5) years’ experience in interpreting requirements documents, use cases, and storyboards as a means of developing test cases;
- Five (5) years’ experience documenting defects (or general non-compliance events) and tracking them to resolution;
- Five (5) years’ experience knowledge, skill and experience using software tools such as Project, Excel, and the Microsoft Office suite of products;
- Completion of a Quality Assurance certificate program or possession of a current Quality Assurance certification (e.g., ISTQB);
- Five (5) years’ experience writing SQL queries to verify the results of testing;
- Working knowledge of the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) software testing solution;
- Working knowledge of the Alfresco Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution;
- Knowledge and experience with Web Service; and,
- Knowledge of the business of Justice and Public Safety, with particular emphasis on Policing, Court Services or Motor Vehicles.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.