BSA / BA Hybrid (2)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) BSA / BA Hybrid. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Facilitating and following a structured approach to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate, and manage requirements;
- Documenting High Level & Detailed level processes and Business Use Cases following the 'Business Capability Model';
- Partnering with the Business and Technology through strong collaboration and perform analysis to determine the best solution options;
- Completing BA artifacts as per the methodology within the prescribed schedule and ensuring BA risks and outstanding decisions are resolved in a timely manner;
- Defining, estimating and managing the requirements effort including timeline;
- Leading Requirements session with multiple stakeholders, across multiple line of business, multiple vendors and remote team members;
- Gaining/acquiring sound to advanced understanding of business and user interaction with technology throughout project delivery; and,
- Contributing to the communication and change management activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- BSA /BA experience within the insurance field and be a seasoned professional used to interacting with demanding stakeholders;
- Bilingualism in English/French (written/verbal);
- Eight to ten (8-10) years Business Analyst experience;
- Eight to ten (8-10) years Business Process Mapping/Modeling experience;
- Strong facilitation and elicitation skills;
- Strong creative skills and critical thinking;
- Strong ability to understand, analyze and interpret data in a context of data migration;
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders and be a strong team player;
- Advanced to expert knowledge of business analysis, project delivery practices and standards across the project life-cycle;
- Good understanding of test strategy, test cases documentation and defect management;
- Five (5) years Canadian Insurance Knowledge (Property and Casualty);
- Experience in Confluence, Jira or other team collaboration software (an asset);
- Business Analyst Accreditation (an asset);
- Knowledge of Guidewire Insurance systems and Policy and Claims (an asset); and,
- University Degree (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.