Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Kofax Developer for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with Kofax V11 solutions;
- Converting Kofax solutions for the client from V10 to V11;
- Supporting defect resolution; and,
- Documenting as-build design.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Certified in Kofax capture 11.0;
- Certified in Kofax Transformation Module 6.0;
- Five plus (5+) years of extensive experience with KTM classification, extraction, scripting, workflow agent, export connectors, Kofax import connectors, and Kofax document separation;
- The ability to be self-directed and a team player;
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolving production defects; and,
- Experience with project development.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.