Technical Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Business Systems Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Eliciting, defining, documenting and validating business requirements and configuration specifications through research, consultation and collaboration with project team, as well as other business and IT partners;
- Providing business analysis expertise and support to aid decision making by conducting in-depth analysis, summarizing, and providing recommendations;
- Documenting current and future processes as well as procedures;
- Supporting procurement activities;
- Supporting quality assurance/testing activities; and,
- Supporting, planning, project management and administration of the project to ensure that project deliverables are delivered as planned.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Technical Business Systems Analyst with knowledge and experience implementing and delivering solutions;
- Knowledge of Business Systems (i.e. Claims, Insurance) and Information Management;
- Proven track record implementing SharePoint and business solutions;
- Proven experience practicing business analysis including eliciting business and technical requirements, mapping end-to-end business processes, QA/testing, etc.;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills to participate in workshops while effectively building relationships and influencing decisions;
- Experience working and negotiating with a variety of stakeholders and third party vendors;
- Excellent project management, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Superior writing skills to prepare/edit comprehensive reports, and other documents with strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills; and,
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and achieve high performance and excellent service.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.