Dynamics Functional Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Dynamics Functional Analyst for a permanent opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Dynamics Functional Analyst
- Partner with the Retail operations (and other) business units to develop an understanding of their business processes, assess end user needs and evaluate proposed system features and enhancements for suitability;
- Utilize Dynamics 365 application knowledge and expertise to recommend solutions that meet business requirements and resolve questions related to process changes impacting applications
- Document high level and detailed retail functional requirements, functional designs, including business process flow charts, current state, future state, gaps, training materials, and end user documentation;
- Take ownership of the overall Retail processes and related functions throughout the Dynamics 365 implementation and provide Functional expertise to ensure solutions are efficiently and effectively implemented;
- Responsible for implementing enhancements, configuration changes, reports and integrations within Dynamics 365 to meet business objectives;
- Conduct system testing of Dynamics 365 functionality to ensure business processes are supported;
- Create test plans for implemented software and provide training on software changes when appropriate;
- Test the accuracy and completeness of all Retail enhancements and customizations in Dynamics 365;
- Generate and update system and process documentation as required;
- Transfer system knowledge to support teams through documentation and formal training sessions;
- Escalate issues appropriately that require IT and/or business unit management involvement;
- Partner with Retail Operations Team to resolve any production support issues that may arise;
- Special projects and related duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications of a Dynamics Functional Analyst
- College diploma or university degree in computing, finance, business administration, or related field;
- A business analysis certification/designation would be a strong asset;
- Five plus (5+) years as a Functional Lead or Business Systems Analyst of which at least 3 years working directly with Dynamics 365/AX 2012;
- Two plus (2) years Retail POS experience, preferably with Dynamics 365/AX 2012;
- Participation in at least 2 full-cycle implementations of Dynamics 365/AX 2012;
- Functional implementation, optimization & support experience for a large Retail/Distribution Organization spread across US/Canada;
- Strong analytical, customer service and problem-solving abilities;
- Experience working both independently and, in a team,-oriented, collaborative environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.