Eagle is currently seeking an Application Analyst for a permanent opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of an Application Analyst
- Enhance and maintain internal applications and processes;
- Work as part of the business applications team, creating and maintaining web applications and reports, monitoring and tuning application and database performance, developing and implementing SQL jobs;
- Work directly with users to gather requirements, architect, design and code and test major enterprise level applications.
Skills and Qualifications of an Application Analyst
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science. Other disciplines acceptable with demonstrable experience;
- Five to seven (5 to 7) years system analysis, programming and database experience with extensive business knowledge required;
- Knowledge of .NET Framework and design patterns and implementation;
- Experience in application development and Software Development Life Cycle (3+ years);
- Experience working as part of a development team;
- Experience using Team Foundation Server and/or Visual Studio Online;
- Expert-level Transact-SQL (4+ years) - Microsoft SQL Server, Transact SQL and programming stored procedures, database triggers, functions, views with experience in data applications and query optimization;
- Ability to understand potential impacts to processes and systems across the organization and factor these into solutions;
- Excellent conceptualization, analytical, logic, and documentation skills;
- Excellent analytical, problem management, organization, and communication skills;
- Ability to meet work deadlines, have regular attendance, high level of confidentiality, unquestionable ethics and integrity, good interpersonal skills, and ability to work with a team;
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Office 365 will be an asset;
- Microsoft professional certifications;
- Advanced level proficiency in C#.NET full stack web application development and MVC Web applications (7-10 years application development experience);
- Advanced skills in web services with REST and Web API architecture;
- Have a good understanding of relational databases (including, tables, views, indexes);
- Solid experience implementing large-scale/high performance multi-tier web applications across multiple technology domains;
- Good experience with Agile or Lean software development.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.