IT Support Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Support Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responding, analyzing, and resolving tickets open for the team for any one of the HR Applications supported;
- Supporting, assisting and attending Incident calls with the Team wherever required;
- Troubleshooting applications, servers, and databases to resolve any issues;
- Working with vendors where necessary to replicate issues for resolution where possible;
- Following up and completing all Action Items assigned;
- Reading, understanding and summarizing HR Application Patch Release Notes;
- Working with QA Team to provide testing or support of testing efforts;
- Ensuring that all Documentation is up to date for the team (SOPs, OSIs, OMPs etc);
- Understanding and participating in Disaster Recovery (DR) Plan for application;
- Working with ITS internal teams to ensure proper implementation and communications of processes and policies;
- Championing continuous improvement initiatives relating to HR Applications or processes;
- Overseeing day to day activities and tickets for the development, growth and maintenance of HR Applications;
- Cross training others with the team to address any knowledge gaps that arise or exist;
- Supporting governance of all HR Applications under Department ownership; and,
- Supporting Manager with Vendor Relationships.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Working knowledge of industry standard architectural tools, processes and frameworks;
- Detailed familiarity with relevant IT systems, where appropriate;
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices and process improvements;
- Awareness of range of activities / tasks pertaining to applicable work area / function;
- Familiarity with procedures and service requirements relative to the role;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision, while monitoring and executing several time critical actions in support of daily production schedules;
- Proven ability to analyze and solve a wide range of technical problems;
- Detailed operational knowledge of systems relevant to field of work in terms of functionality and capability and / or detailed knowledge of services provided within the related field;
- Financial skills to manage budgets where appropriate;
- Project and/or people management skills gained through previous experience, where appropriate;
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent, and 3-5 years of applied technical experience; and,
- Supervisory experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.