Eagle is assisting our client in the search for two (2), Procurement Consultant. This is a six (6) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
We are looking for two Procurement Consultants with a focus in Construction. Aside from having experience with standard procurement duties, candidates MUST have knowledge of CCDC documentation (Canadian Construction Documentation Committee).
- Bachelors Degree or related Experience;
- PMAC considered as an asset;
- Knowledge and experience using general practices, procedures, and methods of purchasing;
- Managed the procurement of goods and services for medium to large organizations;
- Managed capital expenditure against budget operational scheme;
- Demonstrable record in delivering savings against capital budgets;
- Demonstrable record of financial management;
- Ability to work at a senior level and to contribute proactively and positively in a team environment;
- Ability to think creatively and develop innovative strategies with a good knowledge of standard forms of building contracts;
- Appropriately skilled to be able to take a string commercial lead in the negotiation of terms and conditions pertaining to capital projects;
- Ability to understand and contribute to bids and invitation to tender from a procurement perspective;
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to compile reports for senior managers in relation to complex technical and contractual matters in a logical, clear and concise manner;
- High standard of computer and data manipulation and interpretation skills – particularly in relation to financial, project management and technical applications;
- Ten plus (10+) years Procurement experience;
- Experience with CCDC
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54505