Splunk Security Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for two (2), Splunk Security Consultant. This is a six (6) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
- Required Professional and Technical Expertise;
- Experience in assessment, design, and implementation of a variety of enterprise security prevention, detection, and response capabilities;
- Build, manage, and implement security analytic use cases for analytic tools, including Radar, Splunk, FireEye, I2, EIA to detect and respond to threats;
- Develop and enhance security device rules, queries, filters, dashboards, reports, channels, and custom active lists;
- Assess, recommend, enhance, implement, and monitor a variety of security tools.
- Minimum of five (5) years of information security experience in two (2) or more of the following areas: vulnerability management, threat detection, penetration testing, malware protection, ethical hacking, user and entity behavior analytics, security event investigation, network or endpoint forensics, device log management, security automation/orchestration, or incident response;
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience using one or more of the following SIEM tools: QRadar, LogRhythm, Splunk, or NetWitness;
- Perform retrospective anomaly and malware detection;
- Integrate multiple sources of threat intelligence and general reports into various security tools;
- Manage a team in the event of a Cyber intrusion or incident;
- Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise:
- CISSP Certification;
- Identity Management;
- Information assurance;
- Security Threat Modeling;
- Experience implementing Continuous Monitoring and Diagnostics framework;
- Security Risk Assessment.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 54502